Operation and Maintenance, R&D, Engineering, Design, IT
Universidad de Almeria
Current Job Title:
Modeling & Simulation Engineer
Total Years of Experience in the Field:
Top Responsibilities in the past:
• Customer New Product Introduction and type approvals for WDM, SDH, Eth over SDH and NMS technology.
• Lab tests and customer demos.
• Technical Support.
• Internal training plans.
• Technical documentation.
• Technical Customer Advocacy.
MASTERS IN SOLAR ENERGY
Solar Platform of Almería (PSA) in collaboration with University of Almería (CIESOL)
Master Thesis: “Modeling & Simulation of the thermodynamic behavior of a solar heated builiding with Modelica”.
TECHNICAL DEGREE IN INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING Specialising Electronics.
E.U.I.T.I. Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Degree Project: Research of the statistic variables suitable to be used in the neuronal network for Quality Control through Artificial Vision, applied to fruit preserve industry (Satsuma Project).
Significant Career Achievements / Awards / Prestige Recognitions
• During 2008-2009 I was in charge of the Project of WSS-based Network for Telefonica Spain. I was directly involved with the successful field trial on to Telefonica´s Network of 112G PDM-QPSK modulated channels over 1088 Km of real fiber.
• Assigned as Technical Customer Advocate for BT. I led the Adjustment of 1640WM BT Telecom Network. I was in charge to modify the adjustments procedures and perform a complete auditory of the network. Due to this upgrade and adjustment, BT decreased a 50% the failures in the network.
You need to be a member of Wind and Solar Connect to add comments!